New in the shop: illustrations - Des nouveautés dans la boutique: place aux illustrations

Hello!

I have been working on a new project the past few weeks... I wanted to add some illustrations to my shop and wondering for a long time how could i present them to you.
Most of my clients come in my shop to find a birthgift. The answer to my question became clear! I had to offer some cute illustrations to put on the nursery walls!
But, why only in wall?
So i had the idea to propose instant download you can print to frame it or to use it as baby shower invitation or even just as birth cards!
I love drawing this lovely creatures so much!
Here is my first set of 4 illustrations you can find now in the shop! Hope you will enjoy! The girl set is coming soon!
;-) Millie

****************************************
Coucou!

Cela fait quelques temps que je travaille sur un nouveau projet d'illustrations... Je cherchais à en mettre en vente dans ma boutique mais désirais que celles-ci soient en accord avec le reste de mes créations.
La plupart de mes clients viennent dans ma boutique pour trouver un cadeau de naissance... Soudain la réponse coula de source! Pourquoi ne pas proposer d'illustrations pouvant à la fois servir de faire-part et de décoration pour la chambre?
J'adore tant dessiner ces petites créatures!
Voici un premier set de téléchargement immédiat que vous pouvez trouver dans la boutique! J'espère que vous aimerez!
La version fille arrive très bientôt!
;-) Millie

https://www.etsy.com/listing/502777807/printable-illustration-set-baby-shower?ref=shop_home_active_1
To go directly to the shop! Click on the picture! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment