6 ideas to organize your craft room - 6 idées pour organiser votre espace créatif

Hello!
This month i will share with you some great ideas to organize your home.
Each week, i will give you 6 ideas for a room. Today, we start with your litle (or not) creative space. Even if you just have a desk, some pencils and a computer, you probably have more things you would like to have around you but not enough space for everything.
I have a great space on my top floor at home but this space is a litle cold in the winter and as i work a lot too with my computer, i have a desk in a warmer space shared with my hubby, my cat and my stereo... So i actually spend a lot of time in this space but did not have the time to organize it properly.
I will begin to organize it and i serached for some good ideas on Pinterest. I wanted to share them with you. I have some more pins here if you want to have a look and follow me here!

Next week i will talk about "mud space" as we call it sometimes in english... you know what it is?

;-) Millie


Coucou!
Ce mois-ci j'aimerai partager avec vous des idées de rangement et d'organisation pour la maison .
Chaque semaine, je vous donnerai 6 idées piochées dans mes recherches sur Pinterest.
Aujourd'hui, on commence avec l'espace créatif ou votre petit coin bureau. Même si vous n'avez qu'un bureau, quelques stylos et un ordinateur, vous aimerez surement faciliter votre quotidien grâce à quelques idées ingénieuses et peu coûteuses.
J'ai moi-même un grand atelier à l'étage, mais il y fait un peu frais en hiver et j'avoue que je préfère rester à mon bureau dans la maison dan un espace plus douillet et que je partage avec mon homme et notre chat (affreusement démotivant d’ailleurs ce chat). Et comme cet espace n'était pas du tout destiné à m'accueillir 6 heures par jour et à ranger les milles bricoles à coudre ou à broder que j'y apporte chaque jour... Il me faut organiser tout ça!
Alors, j'ai créé un tableau Pinterest avec plein d'idées et si vous souhaitez le consulter ou même me suivre, c'est par ici!

La semaine on parle de la "pièce boueuse" comme on appelle ça en anglais... Vous savez de quoi je parle?

;-) Millie


16 comments:

  1. These little baskets on the wall are such a good idea!! It would work so well for a packaging area too. Thank you for sharing the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are right! it would be so nice and easy to use! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love the painting pinboard! very neat! Painting tubes can be such a pain to organize properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cools ideas. I love the hanging baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great ideas to organize a craft room! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I am curious what the mud space is :) never heard that expression, but have some ideas.
    Cool ideas. As one of my plans for January is to clear and organise my working space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you have a pretty good idea of what i am talking about! ;-)

      Delete
  6. Great ideeas. Thant hanger on the wal, for "to do" list, is what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look very neat and creative! I would love to have my own walls for these type of organisers!

    ReplyDelete