6 ways to wear a skirt - 6 façons de porter la jupe



Follow me on Instagram!

Hello!

I am planning to change the way i use clothes. I mean that i have too many clothes that do not fit me anymore (you now... 2 kids) and i guess i changed quite a lot my way to think about clothes.
I need more confortable clothes but in the same time, i want to be more feminine and maybe more adult. I am also really interested about the "capsule wardrobe" but as i did not find my style, i can't really use what i learned about this way to shop. So, i will try to find my style in the 2 months coming and will share some ideas about that, so you can maybe do the same in you own life and be inspired by the way i will do it.
1- 6 ideas for skirts
2- 6 ideas for blouses
3- 6 ideas for tees
4- 6 ideas for trousers
5- 6 ideas for sweaters
6- 6 ideas for dresses
7- 6 ideas for accessories
8- 6 ideas for shoes
9- 6 ideas for jewelry

After all that, i will try to find my colors and also create some cohesive looks. But, that's another story!
Talking about skirt, i have to confess i have only 3 in my wardrobe and thats the biggest problem i have to solve because i love skirts and they look nice on me. I also love to match handmade sweaters and fun tees with them so I NEED some skirts. As they are pretty easy to sew, i plan to do them so there will be some DIY in April about this!

Next week, we will talk about blouses... stay tuned!

:-) Millie


********************************

Coucou!

Je travaille en ce moment mon rapport aux vêtements et je m'intéresse de près qu phénomène de garde-robe "capsule". Sauf, qu'avec 2 enfants.... mon corps et mes attentes ont bien changés et il me faut avant tout faire du tri et aussi découvrir mon nouveau style. Pour cela, je partagerai avec vous chaque semaine quelques idées et réflexions, en espérant vous aider un peu dans vos propres questionnements.
voici le planning
1- 6 idées de jupes
2- 6 idées de top
3- 6 idées de t-shirt
4- 6 idées de pantalons
5- 6 idées de pulls
6- 6 idées de robes
7- 6 idées d'accessoires
8- 6 idées de chaussures
9- 6 idées de bijoux

Après tout cela, je tenterai de créer ma palette de couleur et aussi des tenues types. Mais nous reviendrons plus tard.
E parlant cette semaine de jupes... Je dois vous avouer que c'est un ede mes principaux problèmes.
En effet, j'aime les jupes et elles me vont assez bien. Cela dit, je n'en possède que 3 dans ma penderie! Et étant donnée la facilité avec laquelle on peut mixer des pulls et des t-shirts avec une jupe en restant très confortable, je vais axer en grande partie mes looks sur ce vêtement. Et puis c'est facile de se les coudre soi-même, alors nous pourrons exploerer ensemble des DIY!

On se retrouve la semaine prochaine avec les tops!
;-)
Millie

#capsule #wardrobe #skirt #ideasforfashion #clothes #DIY #outfit

13 comments:

  1. Ones you start with skirts, you'll never go back :-) It's so easy and fast to make a beautiful skirt, that it can become quite addictive, hehe. Wishing you all best of luck and looking forward to your DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a number 5!! But I like other options too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 skirts can be actually enough. Especially if the skirts can be worn in summer and winter.
    I believe the best way to find your own style is not to think too much about it, but rather to just follow your guts and find a pattern in what you like. Then stick with the colors you love best, so everything fits together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, i did that fo years and felt fine about it. But when i see some pictures, i can tell, i did not choose always the best color or pattern of fabric. And i must confess that reminds me my school years as fashion student. ;-)

      Delete
  4. I mostly wear skirts in the summer, nice and airy, but in the winter it is comfy with some fun tights under it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. elegant skirt. This is my favorite clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love skirts, even sew and crocheted a few for myself!

    ReplyDelete