Santa Claus is coming... Le Père Noël arrive...

Hello!

I played to Secret Santa with some Etsy Friends and i received this morning the greatest box ever!
With chocolate everywhere, gold paper, sweet cakes and a cute little Christmas tree ornament!
This was too much for me! I could not wait to taste a litle peanut chocolate before i took the last picture! And it was absolutely delicious!  I also love all the postage stamps!! Great! Great! Great!
With all the frost outside this morning and all those Russian boxes, i almost feel in Rusiia!
Thanks so much Secret Santa!!
You made my day! And also the one one my youngest son! You can see his little hand taking one of this peanuts chocolates!
You can find who is my secret santa just here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElvishThings

;-)
Millie

Bonjour!

Je participe à un Noël Secret avec des amies d'Etsy et j'ai reçu ce matin le plus adorable des paquets! Tout est génial! En commençant par les si jolis timbres sur la boite en passant par les merveilleuses boites de gâteaux et le papier doré sur les tablettes de chocolat au sésame... Je n'ai pu résister longtemps aux chocolats fourrés à la cacahouète avec mon petit (dont on aperçoit la petite main).
Et puis cette décoration est absolument adorable!
Avec le givre dehors et toutes ces merveilles, je me sens en Russie aujourd'hui!
Merci infiniment mon gentil Père Noël russe!
Vous pouvez découvrir ces jolies créations ici : https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElvishThings

;-)
Millie






No comments:

Post a Comment