Tuesday Illustrator/ L'illustrateur du mardi

Hello!
I see a lot of beautiful illustrations while i am surfing on the web. I discover so many illustrators.
But, sometimes, i simply forget to go on their website to see their new work. So, i decide to add a label on this blog. I call it "Tuesday illustrator". I will try to present you some illustrations i love each week and i will be able to find the links to their work easily.
Let's begin with YELENA BRYKSENKOVA.
I simply adore her work.
I let you discover some here and more here!
If you want to know more about her, let's have a look on her blog too!

Smiles,
Millie

Coucou!
En parcourant le web, je découvre beaucoup de talentueux illustrateurs.
Il m'est pourtant difficile de me tenir au courant de toutes leur nouveautés. J'ai donc décidé de répertorier ici mes favoris afin de les trouver plus facilement. Chaque mardi, je présentereai donc "l'illustrateur du mardi".
Commençons avec YELENA BRYKSENKOVA.
Je suis totalement fan de son univers que vous pouvez découvrir ici et encore ici!
Pour en savoir plus sur son parcours, vous pouvez aussi vous rendre sur son Blog.

Bises,
Millie












No comments:

Post a Comment